Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rothenburg and Nymphenburg Castle

This was where we went today (Tuesday, July 15th): Nymphenburg Castle: me and my roommate had just gotten the keys to our new home :)

Inside our new living quarters:

this one's for you, Kara, I saw this tea set and thought, "pink with polka dots, it was meant to be Kara's! "
Cinderella anyone?
Me, Jacqui, and Tracy... with Brian behind at Nymphenburg


Carlos, Amy, Brian, Tracy, Jacqui, me, and Tim behind us in the Munich Stadt Museum in the instrument area

This city is still in its original Medeival condition, and it's beautiful. We spent one day here (last saturday, and it wasn't enough! We walked the wall around the city on the wall which defended the city, it was a really neat way to see the city, and then we walked around in shops and ate lunch there.







But they still have modern people living (and riding mopeds!) in the city!



A very gothic style cathedral that is as old as the city


1 comment:

Kara said...

Hi girlie!
it was nice to talk with you for a min! I wish it was a better connection... anyway, thanks for buying me that set of pink poka dot china from the castle! you really shouldn't have! (I think it is really pretty! I would love to have a set like that! :) ) also, I am very impressed by the hight of your jump! Wow!
Luv you!
Kara