Hey everybody! Hope all is well! I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted! I just put up the pics from Salzburg- it was amazing! We've been back and in school for 2 weeks now (I can hardly believe it!!) We did so much in Salzburg, it felt like we were there for way more than 3 days!
We go to Inlingua language school every morning from 9 to 12:30. The school is great, the teachers are so good that you learn very easily. I'm in class with 6 other people from my trip, and the rest are from many different European countries, so it's neat to get to know them! We usually have a requred outing in the afternoon. We've gone to several museums, palaces, and a few times just to a Sea or something fun like that! In the evenings we hang out with our team, or Jacquelyn and I just talk. Last night we went out with a group of about 25 people for dessert, and we figured out at least 11 countries (and languages) were represented! It was so much fun! We eat dinner and breakfast each day with our host family, and lunch with our team after school. Our host family has two kids, a 13 year old girl, and an 11 year old boy. It is so much fun to eat with them, because we learn what words are 'in' here, and they challenge our conversational skills! :) The family is very sweet God has been so good and blessed me all though the first half of this trip! My teammates are wonderful, and I love my room mate. She makes me laugh about 50 percent of the time we're together! There is so much to tell, but my time is up at the internet cafe! I'm sorry, and I'll update you again soon! Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment