Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Resurrected!

This is for those of you who have faithfully checked this blog and I have let you down time and again(Aunt Dee)- I'm sorry. :)

But here- the blog has been resurrected for the time being. This way I can share pics and stories from Germany with everyone!



I'm going for 5 weeks to Munich, Germany, with a team from my school (College of DuPage). We'll be taking language classes and going on excursions to different historic German places (which is how we earn our history credits). I want to ask for everyone's prayers for the trip. I'm really excited, but also nervous not to have the amazing christian support network I have at home! Please pray that I'll be a witness and a servant on the team and that I'll have a learning attitude.



I can't wait to share this trip with you all!


p.s. here are 2 pics from our family reunion: these are my favorite niece and nephew pics! :)


3 comments:

Dee said...

Welcome back, Kelly. Now if you could just get the boys to create DonndeBlogger... :o)

I hated saying good-bye last week, I love you guys so much. Have a wonderful trip and we'll be praying.

A Dee

Kelly said...

Thanks so much, Dee! Saying goodbye was really hard for us too. And we've been missing you all week! Love you!

Denise said...

Kelly,
Great start to your blog with the Sweetest Kids showing-off their Sweetness!!!!
I love you SOOOO MAUSCH!!!!
MOM :)