a smart car!!! i want it :)
Das Neues Rathaus- the new(er) city hall- I was SO excited to see this- today we watched the special "glokenspiel" or clock where figurines dance at noon every day (it's kind've like a really elaborate coocoo clock inside the neues rathaus
The bathroom door said "frauenpower" or girl power, I just thought it was cooler auf Deutsch
These are from our first walk through the city- wow!
This is one of the three city gates that've been here for (i think) 850 years- munich used to be surrounded by a wall and these gates were part of that- but now they're in the middle of the city!
a fancy shmancy starbucks

4 comments:
you're not going to have any fun now are you?
:)
Kelly,
I love the architecture!!!
What was the glokenschpeil like when it was at the top of the hour? And the wall of the city - really 850 years old!!! It looks so German - amazing isn't it!
Looks like you are enjoying the trip!
Love you,
MOM :)
Take LOTS of pictures of the architecture for me--I'm jealous. Have a great time, Kel.
Love you,
A Dee
Updates anyone?
Post a Comment